Riding for the Disabled Association of Western Australia (RDA WA) is a voluntary, not for profit organisation whose primary aim is to develop the abilities and enrich the lives of people living with disabilities through the provision of therapeutic and recreational horse activities.
RDA WA existing programs
- operate out of 16 centres from Geraldton in the North to Albany in the South
- cater for over 900 participants to enjoy safe, stimulating, healthy therapeutic activities such as:
- horse riding
- carriage driving
- supported by over 450 volunteers
- nationally accredited coaches
- these volunteers and coaches ensure that everyone receives personal guidance and instruction during their weekly sessions
RDA WA is part of a worldwide movement and is affiliated to Riding for the Disabled Association of Australia Ltd (RDAA).
Visit the RDA WA website at www.rdawa.org.au